Luigi's Mansion Co-Op Luigi's Mansion Co-Op

Awesome trailer, love da 3D graphix.

Mario's Cannon Calamity Mario's Cannon Calamity

Keeping the sprite scene alive!

Great job ma brothaaa!

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Yeah, I've only come back to NG in the last month or so. Couldn't believe the lack of sprites films nowadays. Anyway thanks for the review dude :)

Rise of the MK - Disc 1 Rise of the MK - Disc 1

The series that inspired to to create Sprite flashes. Solem was one of the reasons I became an animator, his work with sprites was second to none. He pioneered sprite animations so guys like me wouldn't feel like bronze medals compared to non-sprite animators.

R.I.P Randy Solem, your legacy will live on through all of us animators and fans.

Thank you.

Link's Triumph Link's Triumph

The animation is so smooth man, well done.

Sonic the Hasbeen Ep 1 Sonic the Hasbeen Ep 1

Flash's like this are the reason I still come on Newgrounds.

Casino Vs Mario Vs Sonic: Ep.1 Casino Vs Mario Vs Sonic: Ep.1

Great! I really liked the part when he casino turned australian.

Proto Adventures (Ep. 2) Proto Adventures (Ep. 2)

Great!

This was a treat to watch as it reminded me of classic sprite flashes. Great work and smooth animation, classic sprites all over job well done!

TheRedBomber responds:

Thanks!

Dreamscape Dreamscape

Welcome Back!

Wouldn't expect anything less than greatness from you Gamcubicle!

Welcome back sir ^^;

5/5 10/10

- Flip!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Cool to see there are still people recognise me from back in the day =D nice!

Voice Acting Demo Reel Voice Acting Demo Reel

Very well done!

Great work my friend, I'm glad your VA skill is being showcased on the front page!
Big ups to the animator, awesome job!

Max's Atypical Adventure1 Max's Atypical Adventure1

What can I say?

You would have scored A LOT more if you created this yourself, not filmed with on an emulator, my guess VBA? Pokemon flash' on Newgrounds are all parodys, not many serious. So I am happy you're creating a serious one.

Just give it your all and re-make this one, by creating everything yourself, if you need sprites I would be the guy to ask(you could also ask your friend, google). I would however be glad to help you out as I am pretty experienced with flash, create my own Pokemon sprite backgrounds and have a place in my heart for Pokemon <3.

BUT, practise makes perfect and the more time you spend on a project the better it will turn out.

Hope this helps.

metallicx66 responds:

Thanks for being more optimistic. The only reason we used the emulator for this part, is because we didn't know or want to recreate the entire intro sequence. Right now we're animating everything (besides the intro sequence). We just found the font we need and we'll be changing the dialogue, and some of the events that happen.

You have sprites you say? Sooner or later I'm gonna need a few NPC sprites, and maybe a few tilesets. Also, if you have battle animations, transition scenes, and battle NPC stuff, then I would be greatly appreciated if you could help us with it.

If you wanna join the team, just shoot me a PM and we'll work something out, because we're just starting out and a great way to better at animating and such is to work with someone who's already experienced.

Thank you for your review! It helps a lot. :]